Here's a sampling of some of our favorite stories and content from 2015.
- We call the Republicans' bluff to shut down DHS in order to deport 12 million people
- Speaker Boehner (miss ya!) and House Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare - AGAIN. This reminds us of something...
- We call out the 23 Congressional Republicans who joined the march in Selma... but refuse to co-sponsor the restoration of the Voting Rights Act
- 47 Republican Senators signed a letter to Iran's leaders with the intention to derail nuclear discussions, so we (with some help from the nation's newspapers) wrote our own letter to those Senators.
- Senator (and amateur presidential candidate) Rand Paul endears himself to women across America by shushing a female interviewer during an appearance on CNBC
- Our friends at NextGen hit Scott Walker in his home state for being the ultimate Koch puppet
- Our TV Ad, "Rare Incidents," exposing Big Oil's indifference to the frequency of oil spills on the 5 year anniversary of the Deepwater Horizon explosion
- In the wake of yet another mass shooting in America, President Obama demands action on gun violence
- We previewed the climate change fight of the summer - The Pope vs. The Kochs
- Republican war hawks try to derail the Iran Nuclear Deal, and we hit the airwaves to stop them
- #TBT to when these two kids were the best of friends.
Great debate, buddy! pic.twitter.com/4WmjPcNqK2— Americans United (@AU4Change) September 17, 2015
- Dick Cheney tells the folks at FOX News that he "was right about Iraq." People were shocked, but it was nothing new for Dick.
- During a GOP Debate, Jeb Bush declares his brother "kept us safe" during his tenure as president. Um... no. (Jeb didn't like this ad. He responded himself.)
- Scott Walker, union-buster and Koch Brothers darling, drops out of the race for president FIRST.
- For some reason, Bill Kristol defended the Empire from Star Wars.
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi demands Congress lift the ban on gun violence research.
- Republicans haven't stopped their all-out, ignorant assault on climate science since our last installment of the #NotAScientist video series.
Happy New Year!
12.31.15 | permalink
Page 1 of 1 pages